Wednesday 30 December 2015

Im a Deer | Christmas Festivities



Merry late Christmas everyone! and soon it will be New Year, actually by the time this post is up it may technically be New years eve. So um Happy New Year too! 

Im kinda scared at how quickly christmas came around, and to be honest I actually prefer the time before Christmas Day because there is more hype and excitement...since Christmas Day just goes by so quickly...



As you can see, I celebrated Christmas by becoming a deer. My Grandma bought me these awesome little deer clips and no you are never too old to wear such thing. I felt super kawaii haha
It was a chill Christmas this year and if you've been here for a while then you will know I was in the French Alps skiing for Christmas last year. I do however miss the food when Im at home, seeing family and friends, opening presents and also being able to livestream in the early hours ;) 
Basically this was my attire for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, I love the black lace up dress from Forever21. It's like my favourite thing. 

So I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and have a #fantabulous New Year ∩(︶▽︶)∩ 
and side note ^ they didnt autocorrect #fantabulous...Google has learned that has now become a real word (goal achieved).









No comments:

Post a Comment