Wednesday 23 December 2015

Cut Out + Keep Beauty SuperStar Feature


Hey all!

Whoa. like christmas is nearly upon us. How'd that happen. oh well, going with the flow...
I kinda know its Christmas because all I want to do is chill and eat, which is obviously a very healthy lifestyle to pursue but hey thats what the holidays are all about. 



So over the past few weeks, I had been working on some tutorials for a special Beauty Blogger Spotlight on Cut Out + Keep which is an awesome website sharing tutorials on just about anything going.
I would love it if you guys checked out my feature and have a look around the website~ maybe you might even want to try out a tutorial? (or maybe all of them *_* <3 )

The tutorials range from beauty to hair and it would be extra appreciated if you had a little read of the interview section ^.~ well if ya want to know a bit more about me haha
CUT OUT + KEEP TAKARA DORI SPOTLIGHT

I was also thinking about using the tutorials for the site and posting them as indivdual tutorials here on Takara Dori and on my youtube ♡♡+.゚(→ε←*)゚+.゚

if I don't see you all again before the big day, HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS <3 peace out xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment