Wednesday 16 April 2014

Miyavi Live in London!


Hey Guys! 

So I have been bubbling ever since my mum got me tickets to see Miyavi live in London and I have to say I found the experience actually life changing (not even exaggerating). Just the fact that I even managed to go to the concert was a shock since when there is a Visual kei concert it  always seems to be during school times....  and is it just me or have you fellow Vkei fans out there in the UK notice that Japanese bands HARDLY come to the UK (just one of the downsides of not living in Japan).

Miyavi played at Shepherds Bush O2 which is conveniently located near Westfields for a bit o' shopping, so we made a weekend of it. Saturday morning shopping then Miyavi in the evening and Sunday more shopping (everything good)\(T∇T)

Rights go to the owner of photo- image is not mine

We stopped for lunch in Westfields at a place called 'PENANG' which was a Malaysian restaurant, delicious food and awesome interior ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ




My rather yummy looking Yellow salmon curry and jasmine rice (◕‿◕✿)



I wish my room looked like this (/゚Д゚)/


MIYAVI!! (sorry for bad quality... forgot my camera and had to resort to the Ipod)





After the concert (which was around 10pm) we went and had cake and tea at a cute shop that we walked by on the way to the O2 (●´∀`●)

Reminds me of Japanese 'strawberry shotokeki'




This was the cake shop (the display window is what caught my eye! look at the wedding cakes!) It was owned by the sweetest father and daughter, they were super friendly and sociable. We were talking with them for ages! I definetley recommend this place and I know I will be returning very soon! O(≧∇≦)O



We had breakfast at an Italian cafe in Westfields \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/
Peach and Pear fruit juice smoothie

Wholewheat honey and chocolate hazelnut croissant 

Mum had scrambled eggs, Tuscan sausage, spinach and Ciabatta 

 Love this geisha pattern dress from Ted Baker {{p´Д`q}}

No comments:

Post a Comment