Thursday 25 September 2014

SUMMER IN ITALY | PISA

So Summer holidays are over, back at school and revision begins.

What better way to make myself feel better than to reminice about some amazing holidays that have been and gone. 

Although, when I first started this blog it was my intention to write about my travels. I don't know about you but I love reading blogs about travelling. The whole 'Great places to eat' or "Must see attractions' are my type of reads and I would love to be able to show you my adventures and share  my recommendations(*^3^)/~♡

Oh and that reminds me! Iv'e decided to start a new # on the blog called 'TBH' (not 'To Be Honest') since on Instagram their is a # for Throw Back, I thought I would call these posts 'Throw Back Holiday' -(๑☆‿ ☆#)ᕗ 


In the summer of 2013, me and my mum were lucky enough to be invited to a villa in Italy owned by one of our good friends. It was a lovely villa in the heart of Tuscany in an area called Certaldo. 




           


Tiramisu gelato- because you have to eat this while your in Italy



The view from the Villa- look at those vineyards!



Stay tuned for more posts on my Italy adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment